Nostalgic pre-owned goodies for sale, appreciation and sharing

Nostalgic pre-owned goodies for sale, appreciation and sharing

Monday 7 January 2013

Charity drive: Remo coated Ambassador + Thomas Lang's signature




Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2013 kicked off to a great start for you.

Let's start off by doing something good. Charity.

Thomas Lang was in town a few years ago, and I got his signature after attending his drum clinic then. He's a great guy with neat techniques, check out his profile and vids if you haven't. Unfortunately, shortly after, I had to downgrade my Pearl export to a digital drumset due to space constraints, and this gem had been stored in a cool, dry place ever since. You're looking at the 16" Remo coated Ambassador drum head, signed by Thomas Lang, as well as the signed clinic pass which I've laminated. Very cool collector's gems!

Both the clinic pass and the Remo are up for grabs, separately. Name your price, tell me which one you want, and you'll get it - regardless of the amount, all of it will go to my school's fund for needy students. If you wish, I can show you the proof after the donation has been processed.

Interested in either / both of them? First come first served. Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment